Your generous donation helps Dr. Chen’s campaign for Howard County Board of Education!
- By Credit Card, click the button above or click here to donate.
- Via Zelle:
- Zelle to: 3013647572.
- Please provide your name and home address in the Memo.
- By Check:
- Pay to: Friends of Linfeng Chen
- Mailing Address: Friends of Linfeng Chen, PO Box 1608, Laurel, MD 20725-1608
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- Cash contribution limit is $100.
- Max individual contribution limit is $6000 per election cycle.
- Need my employer and occupation information if my contribution is $500 or over.
- Read more: https://elections.maryland.gov/campaign_finance/documents/Summary_Guide_2017_final.pdf
Q & A
Q1: Could I ask my friend to pass my check to the Treasurer?
A1: Yes. People can collect the checks and give them to the treasurer.
Q2: Could I make a donation in someone else’s name?
A2: No, you cannot. The practice will be against the contribution rules.